Tips & Lessons
- quilting with jinny
- tips & lessons
- An Introduction to Border Prints
An Introduction to Border Prints
Jinny's border print fabrics are designed by a quilter (Jinny herself) for quilters. As a result, the fabrics can be used with minimum waste and maximum design possibility.
Watch the video to learn:
- how Jinny first began using border prints in her quilts
- how to identify the seam allowances between stripes in the fabric
- how to calculate how much fabric is needed to frame a quilt with border print
- how to find mirror-image motifs in the fabric for great design possibilities
Then be sure to explore this Working with Border Prints tips section to find all the free patterns and instruction on using border print fabrics in your quilts
© Copyright 2014, Jinny Beyer.
May not be reproduced or distributed without prior permission.